POSITION: Administrative Consultant
LOCATION: Work from Home
HOURS: 4 Hours per week
Women in Housing and Finance of Pennsylvania (WHF-PA) is a membership organization, which strives to be a networking resource for women in the housing and financial services industry with a specific focus in community development throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
WHF-PA provides relevant industry news, networking opportunities and professional development for its members. WHF-PA’s members are a diverse group of accomplished individuals drawn from all aspects of housing and finance throughout Pennsylvania. Members include professionals in architecture, banking, law, development, construction, insurance, title, investment banking, municipal finance, historic preservation, supportive services and more. We come from the private sector, from state, local, and federal agencies, from non- profit organizations and community groups.
WHF PA is seeking a consultant to help out with the following activities:
- Tracking the months of membership renewals and invoicing monthly those in need of renewal
- Sending a form letter to new and renewing members
- Following up after events to thank attendees and ensure database is updated with any new names
- Sending membership lists to members on a periodic basis
- Researching and applying for funding, as directed by the officers
- Tracking registrations for events and coordinating with the Planner on who may attend and final numbers
- Assist Events Committee with any other follow up
Reports to: WHF PA Officers
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.