POSITION: Housing Compliance Consultant
LOCATION: Flexible – Eastern to Central PA
M&L Compliance Management, LLC (MLCM) is a consulting firm specializing in Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) and HOME compliance, along with Property Management. We are searching for an energetic and highly organized professional with an engaging personality to service our clients primarily within Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate for this position should possess a HCCP, CP3, or other relevant designations and have at least two years of experience in LIHTC, HOME or other affordable housing experience. We seek a self-starting individual who is comfortable functioning in a team, and able to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple deadlines. The successful candidate will be required to occasionally travel between Philadelphia and our office in Mechanicsburg, PA.
MLCM seeks to engage the right person with demonstrated abilities in most of the following areas:
- Able to review and monitor tenant files for compliance with LIHTC, HOME and other affordable housing programs.
- Able to conduct training workshops in LIHTC and HOME regulations.
- Strong, effective communication and grammatical skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail-orientated and able to meet established deadlines.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to carry out an assignment within the context of benchmarks and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently and on team projects.
- Ability to conduct oneself professionally and in a business-like manner.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and a full benefits package, including 401-K profit sharing, health insurance, disability insurance, and paid vacation and sick time. Actual compensation package will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and abilities.
E-mail submission of a letter of interest, salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
M&L Compliance Management
2 Kacey Court, Suite 201
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
No phone calls, please.
MLCM is an Equal Employment Opportunity company and does not discriminate against any person employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability (including use of service animal and association with person with a disability), age, GED status, or familial status.