Maple Corporation seeks a PT Administrative Assistant to join a small team of dedicated professionals. This position provides essential logistical support to the team. Your work will have a direct impact on the lives of individuals, seniors, and families in need by helping us focus on the mission of preserving affordable housing.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and support visitors.
- Administrative duties include filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication skills.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
This is a part-time position for three days per week and 25 hours with paid lunch.
Click HERE for more information and how to apply!